Friday, April 09, 2004

oh, my

Was my last post prophetic? The very next day, I was fired from my job. Laid-off, dismissed, however you want to put it. It was a huge relief. I was getting to the point where I was having migraines and I was taking all of my stress out on Brett.

I feel much better.

However, now I have to worry about getting a JOB. Which is scary. I don't like it. I had a second interview yesterday and really, really hope I get it. I do not like feeling out of control financially. I suppose that to some degree, it is a matter of trusting that God will provide. Well, ok, it's that way to a LARGE degree. *whining* But I don't liiiiiike that!

Sigh.

Anyway, in unrelated news, I am so looking forward to our trip home this summer! Sarah and Joel, good college friends of ours, are getting married! I can't wait to go to their wedding, see our families, and spend some time at HOME. Also, I am going to get to meet 2 of my message board friends! YAY! It will be wonderful. :-)

That's about all there is to tell right now...I'll try to be better about keeping this up to date, but without the Internet at home and with no job, it could be hard!

No comments: