Monday, July 05, 2004

finally! the internet at home!

Well, as of Saturday, we are connected to the rest of the world, thankfully! I have the entire Internet at my fingertips, and no more worry of sneaking around at work. And, perhaps the best part is, I'm in my pajamas!
So now that I have the Internet at home, hopefully I can be more faithful about keeping this updated. It's not like anyone reads it (I've never told anybody about it) but still -- maybe I will someday, so I had better be prepared if that eventuality arises.
Ok. Quick life update...I did get the job I had the 2nd interview for. I'm working at Princeton Properties as a leasing consultant. I lease apartments. No, not the most glamorous or life-changing occupation, but it's better than a lot of other jobs I have had. I really enjoy my co-worker, Susan. She's a kick to work with and we get along really well. So that is a complete blessing to me. Some of my other co-workers are not as cool, but I deal with that.
In other news, both Brett and I got mopeds in the past few months! Yahoo! They are so much fun and I really love to ride mine. It is pretty slow, however, hovering at about 29 on a good day with no wind. LOL! The wind really makes a difference, though. It's surprising how much a strong wind can slow me down.
I'm so glad I have the day off today. It's nice that the 4th of July was on Sunday, because now I get a 3 day weekend. I'm still in my pajamas and it's 12:17 p.m. I haven't done this in ages. I had better get in the shower soon, though, because if Brett comes home and finds me still sitting here where he left me...I'll be in trouble. Also, I want to go to Joann Fabrics today. They're having a sale and I have a coupon. I want to make some curtains and things for our house!
So that pretty much means I should get going...I'll try to write more soon!

No comments: