Thursday, September 02, 2004

I can't come up with a decent title tonight

I have no one coherent topic I feel like writing about tonight, though I do have a few things on my mind.

I should really be doing laundry right now but I don't want to walk back outside and downstairs.

It's actually COLD out tonight! Weird! Fall is definitely in the air. There's a tree at work that's already lost its leaves. And, as I was walking down the path at work today, a leaf fell on the ground in front of me, as if to say, "Hey you! It's fall!" Last night we slept with the window open and the new neighbors had built a fire, so we had the cozy smell of woodsmoke to fall asleep to. I'm looking forward to fall, for sure (partly because everyone is coming to visit then) but I don't want to think about the fact that winter follows fall! ICK. Well, I did it last year and I can do it again!

Yeah, so here's our schedule for October/November:
Oct 7 -- Dad, Sandy and Jason come
Oct 11 -- Dad, Sandy and Jason leave; Bree arrives
Oct 16 -- Bree leaves
Oct 23 -- Jeff & Priscilla arrive
Oct 30 -- Jeff & Priscilla leave
Nov 23 -- Mom arrives
Nov 30 -- Mom leaves
Crazy 6 weeks, no?

No comments: