Sunday, March 06, 2005

student loan drama update...

I got an email this week that they finally approved my consolidation request for my loans. Yahoo! But -- and of course, there is a but -- they aren't going to give me the incentive they promised of deferring my monthly payments until July. UGH. It's this technicality that becuase I applied in December, they won't do it for me, even though THEY took so long that the incentive they were offering then is already expired. So essentially I'm being penalized for their slowness. Pisses me off. I plan to fight it.

Anyway, it's been pretty sunny this weekend, but still cold. They're saying it's supposed to snow AGAIN on Tuesday. Why can't it just be Spring? I want to ride my moped and wear skirts without freezing my tail off...how nice that will be.

Had Alyssa and Zoe and their boyfriends over for dinner and Cranium last night. I made enchiladas. They were pretty good (I made 2 9x13 pans of cheese ones and they all got eaten...wow!) but the bean ones I made for me and Alyssa weren't great...oh well. I just didn't love them as much as I liked the ones I made a couple of weeks ago. Cranium was fun and wild. I was so tired by that point, though, that I am afraid I was a less-than-enthusiastic player.

Church tonight, then work tomorrow. I have to go down to corporate twice this week -- Monday and Wednesday. :( It's the drive I don't relish -- it's a very solid hour and a half to two hours...blech. At least I'll have Susan to keep my company. That will be fun. I'll have to remember to put the CD player and some CDs in the car tonight so I will have them for the drive tomorrow. I need to clean out my car, too..aaak. When I am I going to get this done? We have church right after work today...and then we'll be there till late...and we leave tomorrow morning for corporate, so I just don't know. I guess I will have to try to do as much as I can tonight.

My hair is getting really long. It's weird; I haven't had long hair in a long time. I have it in pigtails today, which is probably a bit inappropriate/casual for work but I don't care. I get so tired of it hanging in my face. I can't decide if I want to let it grow or if I want to chop it all off. I think I want a little of both...though obviously not at the same time. Then I would have a mullet.

Well, I should wrap up -- supposedly I have someone coming at 11:15 to see an apartment, and it's almost that now. Today is going quickly so far so that is good! That is the one nice thing about working on the weekends: short days!

1 comment:

mom said...

let it grow