Thursday, June 16, 2005

Just a little overwhelmed...

I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed and stressed right now. This is my schedule for the next month or so...

June 13 - 20 -- Work for Princeton, EIGHT DAYS in a row
June 21 -- OFF from Princeton, start at Newspaper
June 22 -- OFF from Princeton, start at Newspaper
June 23 -- Work for Princeton
June 24 -- "Last" day at Princeton
June 25 & 26 -- Go to Boston for mopedding
June 27 -- First official day at Newspaper
June 28-July 1 -- First week at Newspaper
July 2 &3 -- Work holiday weekend for Princeton
July 4 -- DAY OFF, THANK THE LORD
July 5-8 -- Work at Newspaper
July 9-10 -- Go to New Jersey/New York for mopedding

Then we have like 3 weeks and we go to Oregon for Ben and April's wedding. Sigh. WHERE is this summer going?

And to top it all off, I am still feeling sick. I'm about ready to lose it. I wake up with a sore throat and stuffy nose every morning, I'm exhausted all the time, no matter when I go to bed, and I just feel like crap. Still. I went to the doctor last week, and all she had to say was rest, drink water, try taking Claritin. Grrrrr....

Anyway, Melissa and the kids left yesterday after their week-long visit. It was so much fun, although too short. It was really great to hang with Melissa, and the kids are so funny and cute. Zachary does this thing when he's talking to you on the phone, when he's ready to hang up, where he says really fast, "I love you I love you buh-buh- BYE!" Yesterday, when they were getting ready to leave, he told me that he wants to live right next to me. And Adeline is just the cutest thing with pigtails. She got a sunburn on Saturday, and in her little girly voice, sounding so proud of herself, she kept saying, "I have a tunburn." The first morning she noticed it, she came downstairs and said to Melissa, "Mommy! Mommy! My chirt's hurtin' my skin."

Well, I have work to do...and then I'm going to lunch with Becca. YAYAYAY! What a treat. I need a break...

No comments: