Saturday, November 05, 2005

I'm back from yoga.

Holy cow. It kicked my butt today. I can tell I didn't have enough water before class, either this morning or yesterday. I had to sit down several times (which I've never had to do before) becuase I was afraid of puking.

I guess that's what I get for bragging on my blog how hardcore it is and how I can do it without feeling sick. Heh.

Oh well. I talked to the instructor afterward, and he said that drinking more water would help a lot, and that I did a great job for it being my first time in a long time. Whew. At least I know the poses well enough to be able to do them without help.

I'm definitely going back on Wednesday. I have to just jump in and do it again without thinking about how hard it is.

After class, I went to Wild Oats and got a slice of cheese pizza and a smoothie. So good. And I did some grocery shopping and spent WAY too much money on two bags of groceries, but I did get a box of Satsumas for $5 and I got 4 containers of soy milk, since the brand we like was only $2.50. (Not that you care how much I spent on soy milk. This is more me justifying to myself why I spent the money.)

On my way home, I called my mom's house, where my 2-year-old neice Adeline and 5-year- old nephew Zachary had spent the night. I talked with them for a minute. Zachary asked what I was doing. I told him I was on my way home from the store.

Him: What did you get?
Me: Oh, soy milk, satsumas, tomatoes, avocadoes, granola, yogurt, some chips, macaroni and cheese --
Him: That's my favorite! Macaroni and cheese!
Me: Yeah, I like it too.
Him; [mumbling something] MumfmfMFf.
Me: What?
Him: Did you get any pineapple?
Me: [thinking, Where the heck did that come from?] Um, no.
Him: Ok, bye!

I don't pretend to understand that one.

Ok, it's now becoming difficult to type since the cat is sitting on my arm. Ugh. I need to get up anyway and put the groceries away and clean the house up a bit before I babysit this evening.

No comments: