Thursday, November 03, 2005

Things have been changing...

Well, I did it. I finally bit the bullet and chopped my hair off! This is something I'd been debating for a long time. I started growing my hair out a few months after we moved to Maine, mostly because it was too expensive to get it cut every 6 weeks, and the one time I did try, I paid $40 for a really crappy cut.

My hair got longer, and longer...and it finally started pissing me off because it wouldn't curl anymore, it would only frizz. So I decided it was time to go back to my old, short-haired self. I went to see my friend Becca's amazing hair lady, Tracey, and she worked wonders.

What does this new do look like, you ask? And how long was my hair before I cut it? Here are some photos. The before photo was taken over Labor Day weekend in New York City. My hair was probably a bit longer, more like touching my shoulders, when I got it cut. The after photo is a grainy image from my camera phone taken the day of the cut. (That's our friend Ben in the background, being extremely silly.)

BEFORE:












AFTER:













It's been a good change, and I'm happy the old Leen is back.

2 comments:

Joel said...

that's the kathleen i know and love!

rebecca said...

looks great girl! :)

now i'll have to find a pic of me so you can see how long mine is...