Friday, December 16, 2005

It's another snowy day, although where I am at work -- about 30 mi south of my house -- it's turned to sleet. Ugh. (My snow romanticism is gone. I told you it would be gone soon...and now it is. I hate winter in Maine.)

Tonight, Brett and I are planning to have a nice, quiet evening. He has his final critique in his photo seminar class today, and then tonight, we are (I am) going to make a yummy dinner (potstickers, stir fry, and rice), decorate the Christmas tree, listen to the Frank Sinatra Christmas album, drink hot cocoa, and watch a movie. It will be a lovely evening, I hope. We certainly need it. The past few weeks have been crazy where Brett's schoolwork load is concerned.

Tomorrow, I have to get up early and go take photos of this Toys for Kids event in Westbrook. Bah. I hate getting up early on Saturdays, especially for work-related things. Oh well. Then, in the afternoon, I'm meeting my friend Katie at the mall to do a little shopping. Should be fun. In the evening, we may have our friends Kahlil and Laura over for dinner. I'd like that; it's been a long time since we've seen them.

Sunday, we'll probably sleep in and then go to church in the evening. No big plans there.

So, not a very eventful weekend, but it should be a good one. I'm looking forward to having some time to chill out with an un-stressed version of my husband.

No comments: