Tuesday, January 10, 2006

gah. here we go again.

The not sleeping thing has started again. AUGH. I am so exhausted this morning...but I guess I have good reason. I probably didn't go to sleep till 2 a.m. I was in bed reading at about 11:30, light off sometime shortly after midnight.

It's torture. At least Brett was awake with me this time so we could talk, but seriously. I canNOT keep doing this. I don't know what has to change but something does. I have to get more sleep than this...making it through this day is going to be really hard now. It was going to be hard enough before, and now it's going to be even worse because I'll be exhausted on top of it. Meh.

At least there's one small blessing: no Gorham council meeting tonight, and a NEW GILMORE GIRLS! That? Is something to look forward to.

Ok. Whiny rant over. I need to get to work.

No comments: