Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm jumping on the redesign bandwagon

A new year, a new blog template.

Hope you like the changes. I made them last night when I couldn't sleep for no other reason than I decided it was time for something new and that there were more interesting templates out there than the ones Blogger itself had to offer.

And speaking of not being able to sleep -- last night was the second night in a row I couldn't go to sleep. Granted, last night I went to bed late because I was writing a story, but I seriously don't think I went to sleep until well after 2:30. It is torture to just be there, in bed, wide awake, wanting to go to sleep so much and not being able to, as Brett sleeps, curled up on one side of me, and Audrey the cat sleeps curled up on the other. Of course, I don't know what's worse -- that, or getting up the next morning after only having a couple hours' sleep.

Blah. It's going to be a long morning, so I should get going and get it over with.

No comments: