Wednesday, February 01, 2006

At work this morning, we got a press release from someone at the state legislature that was kind of in response to some of the immigration/border control stuff Bush talked about in his speech last night.

And the press release? Called it "BOARDER control." As if there are problems with tenants, you know, like New Mexico or Michigan's Upper Peninsula need to be evicted for playing their stereo too loud. Or, in another light, that Canada is late on the rent or something.

Anyway. It made me laugh. Which is a good thing today, becuase of just random annoying crappy crap. I am exhausted. I feel like I work really hard and that sometimes it's all futile. But that's all I'm going to say about that.

I am going to go read one of my library books now, and then clean up a bit in preparation for Carolyn's visit. Brett's working until midnight so I have the house to myself. I need to use the opportunity to get stuff done.

No comments: