Wednesday, February 08, 2006

mmmm, beer.

Aaaaah. (That was a sigh of contentment, not a scream.) Just got back from lunch with the co-workers, wherein we consumed Guinness. Mmmm. It was good times. It's not something I normally do -- drink in the middle of the afternoon -- but I made an exception today. It was nice.

I've been meaning to post this for a while now. I took the photo a few days ago in Gorham and it makes me crack up every time I look at it.



I mean, what? I can just imagine the conversation between the managers, "Yeah, that lettuce, he'd make a good employee. Nice and crisp." "But what about the tomato? He'd be good, too." "No, he's just not fresh enough."

I don't know. Maybe the beer is getting to me. It probably is. (I'm a lightweight.) But still. It makes me laugh every time I see it. I question why the sign-putter-upper-people didn't put the Now Hiring on the top row?

I suppose some things will always remain a mystery.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

LOL, that is a good one.