Friday, April 07, 2006

*banging head against wall*

I just want the next 26 days to be over. I wish I could fast-forward and get through them in the blink of an eye. 26 days until I'm done with work, and 28 days until Brett's done with school. 46 days until we move.

The stress is growing exponentially. Brett's a complete wreck thinking of all he has to do to get through the next few weeks to be done with school and to graduate, (which is driving me nuts, as much as I'm trying to be patient), I haven't packed one box in preparation of our move, I'm sooooo over my job to the point where I have no motivation to get anything done, I'm worried about money, I'm still getting over a really awful cold (which kept me home 2 days this week)...

AUGH. I just want to scream.

chanting: *only 26 days, only 26 days*

2 comments:

Kyt said...

(HUGS)

C said...

(big hug)