Thursday, May 18, 2006

An update, in haiku.

One week from today, one week from right now, we will be on the road.

Yikes.

There is SO much to do before that can happen. I have been packing pretty steadily for the past few days but I feel like I need to step it up if I'm going to get it all done. As soon as I post this, I am going to the store to get some boxes they saved for me and to buy lots more packing tape.

The past week has been insane. I thought it would be fun to fill you in in haiku-form, because I don't have much time to write.

Wednesday, May 10:
Jet lag really sucks
Fun concert in the evening
I really miss sleep

Thursday, May 11:
Lots of packing done
Yes, it's raining cats and dogs
Yummy Indian food

Friday, May 12:
Lots more stuff is packed
Dinner out with 'Nita's fam
Yummy soup and fries

Saturday, May 13:
Still it's raining hard
Family drama sucks big time
(Un)Happy Birthday

Sunday, May 14:
Graduation day
Brett graduates with honors!
So, so proud of him.

Monday, May 15:
Goodbye little cat
Goodbye to the in-laws too
Chill with friends at night

Tuesday, May 16:
Meet new baby Ryan
So little and so snuggly
More Indian food

Wednesday, May 17:
Feeling very meh
Then I feel better -- Car sold!
Again, Indian

So that's it...my life, in haiku. Now I'm off to get more boxes and tape...

3 comments:

Karen said...

LOL! I love this entry. Very creative.

Kris said...

glad the car sold!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »