Friday, July 28, 2006

EN FRANCE!

Hello from France!

I am sorry I haven't posted much. Access to the internet has not been easy to get...and it is expensive when I do get on line.

Also; I haven't been able to upload photos to the internet either because of the programs here, but Brett went home yesterday and he will upload about 200 photos to Flickr or Shutterfly. I'll post a link when he does.

There are lots of stories to tell but not a lot of time to type them. We've visited lots of places: Mont St. Michel, Giverny, Rouen, the DDay beaches, Versailles, and lots of other towns nearby. It's great!!

We leave Honfleur (in Normandy) tomorrow for the town in Provence. I am looking forward to it...the change of scene will be nice, even though I love it here in Honfleur.

Brett and I went to Paris on Wednesday. It was great! I will definitely post more about it and post some photos too.

I hope that I will have better access to the Internet once we are in Provence, so I can stay in touch better.

I have to get back to the house for lunch now...but I will try to post again soon!

2 comments:

C said...

Miss you, but so glad that you're having a fabulous time in France!!!

stacey said...

I'm glad you're having such a wonderful time in France. Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!