Friday, September 22, 2006

why is it...

...that every time I'm left alone in the office to cover the phones I immediately develop the need to pee?

Sheesh. It never fails.

Anyway.

Not to be a total attention whore or anything, but I'm pretty proud of the fact that I got up early today and came into work and worked out in our fitness center. Even though the elliptical machine made me want to die, I still did it!

It's pretty disheartening, though, when the machine tells you how many calories you burned, and it's some paltry number like 72.

I've totally cancelled that out now by drinking two cans of Coke today. (Whining in justification: But I'm tiiiiiired! And booooored! And tiiiiired!)

So yeah. I worked out this morning. And it actually felt pretty good, and I didn't have to get up any earlier than normal -- I just had to catch an earlier bus. So I think I might start trying to do that every day or two...if I make it a habit maybe I can work my way up to catching an even earlier bus and having longer to work out.

Ok, I should get back to it...but still! I'm so proud of posting two days in a row! Yahoo!

No comments: