Friday, November 03, 2006

I like that idea!

A couple of my friends have taken similar quizzes recently, so I thought I'd take one as well. I could certainly live with these results!








What City Best Fits you??




PARISYou are a very relaxed person, you rather go to a place were everyone is polite and private. You like to be by yourself alot with not many people around you you are a very elegant and romantic person, thats why paris is a very good place for you since everyone respects eachother and doesn't get in your way.
Take this quiz!






*singing* Oh, Champs Elysees (bah-dah-dah-dah-dah) OHHHH, Champs Elysees! (bah-DAH-DAH-bah-dah) Au soleil, sur la pluie, a midi ou a minuit, il y a tous que vous voulez au Champs Elysees.

2 comments:

isabel said...

OH MY GOSH...I sing that song every time I go to Paris. I've even taught my husband it. I LOVE THAT you posted this.

And now I'm off to take the quiz. I'll let you know...

isabel said...

I got the same result that you did.

HOORAY for Paris.