Monday, December 04, 2006

busy, a plug, and lots of links

Work is crazy (two huge events this week, which are sucking my time and leaving me exhausted), life is crazy (we were supposed to have something every night this week, but because I stayed late at work tonight, [see above] I skipped out on Moped Monday).

Right now, I'm exhausted and I want to go to bed. But before I do, I want to give a quick plug for Brett. If any of you Seattle-ites are going to be around this Thursday evening, this Friday evening, or next Thursday evening, and you want something to do, come check out some of Brett's art!

This Thursday, he's going to have some work in a joint show with Brian Barber for the First Thursday artwalk. It will be held at the Artist Reformation Project, at First and Yesler in Pioneer Square.

This Friday, he's screening his 40 Feet of Bread movie with a bunch of other films at the Ravenna Third Place Books. The event starts at 6 p.m. and is sponsored by McSweeny's Wholphin. There will be free pizza and also lots of great movies!

Next Thursday, the 14th, he is giving a lecture (with our good friend Caleb) in conjunction with Upgrade! Seattle at the 911 Media Arts Center in Seattle.

You should come check them out! I am planning to get a group together for happy hour before the First Thursday event, so email me if you are interested!

I'm going to go get in bed now...

I have a big post based on our experience in Portland over Thanksgiving rumbling around in my head but I don't know when I'll have time to get to it. Hopefully soon.

No comments: