Monday, February 19, 2007

blah.

I don't really have much to say these days. Things are kind of blah around our house, as Brett still doesn't have a job. He's had some interviews lately but nothing has panned out. Every rejection feels like another twist of the knife in our hearts. Neither of us understands why this is so hard. He's not applying for a job at NASA, for Pete's sake. He's applying for jobs that he is qualified for, even probably overqualified for. And yet, time and time again, he doesn't get them.

**sigh**

There's not really much more I can say. Our hopes have been raised and dashed again twice this week, and I just want this whole thing to be over. It's making feel physically ill and it's making both of us feel really sad and defeated.

I'm just really tired of this, and I know Brett is, too.

No comments: