Friday, March 30, 2007

labels

Since I've switched over to the new Blogger, I want to take advantage of labels. I started working on it tonight, as you may have noticed, and hopefully I'll slowly get through all my posts over the next few weeks and months. It takes a long time, because I have to read each post and think about what it should be labeled...not a quick process.

Also, I'm feeling better since earlier today. I went out for drinks with a friend after work, which was really fun. (And not something I could have done if I were pregnant!) So HOORAY for Pinot Noir! Now I'm going to take my winey buzz and get in bed and watch mindless TV and eat guacamole. Sounds like fun to me!

1 comment:

Isabel said...

I am still trying to put labels on my archives. I hope it doesn't take you as long!