Saturday, March 31, 2007

a new generation

My six-year-old nephew sent me this email today, and it totally made my morning:

hi ante i love you it is brekdis time see you latre xo

He's in kindergarden, people! Kindergarden! I guess they are encouraged to sound things out, not necessarily focusing on spelling. But still -- I am so proud of him! (And how weird that he's 6 and using email, and we didn't even get email at home until I was a junior in high school! It's a whole new world these days...)


6 comments:

Karen said...

You're so young! I was in college before people got email.

*tottering off to count gray hairs*

S.Watson said...

http://serepthawatson.blogspot.com/

Ugh. I miss you.

Kyt said...

That is too cute!
(and I didn't get email until I was high school! although it was around, we didn't have a computer until then)

Kris said...

too cute!

Isabel said...

How sweet is that?!

HollowSquirrel said...

sob! too cute.