Monday, March 05, 2007

taking a break

I know I haven't been around a lot lately, but on top of the Brett-no-job situation (which is the same -- interviews and applications galore, but no offers), we've had some additional really tough stuff going on in our lives in the past few weeks. I'm not comfortable posting about the specifics here...sorry to be a tease about it, to mention it and not divulge, but I'm not ready to and I don't know if I ever will be.

I just have felt for a few days now like I owed an explanation here, since I know there are several of you out there who use my blog as one of the primary ways of keeping tabs on me, and while I've gone a few weeks without posting before, this hiatus might be a little longer.

I don't know though. We'll see. Nothing in our lives is really feeling certain right now, except each other and God. If you could keep us in your prayers, I'd appreciate it. Life's feeling a little too hard to handle these days. Of course, email if you like. I can't guarantee a speedy response although I'll try to respond eventually.

I'll be back at some point...so check back every week or two.

Thanks, guys.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

My dear Kathleen, I hope everything is ok. I wish I was closer so we could get together and chat instead of having to do this whole thing long distance.

I'll be praying for you... talk to me when you can, ok?