Friday, April 27, 2007

incomplete...

I've started two posts this week and haven't had time to finish either one. Aaaah!

Not much going on so I'll do a gerund update.

Lunching: With Isabel again. We had lunch yesterday and it was great! I think we should do it on a regular basis...what do you think, Isabel?

Praying: For Megan -- her mom just had surgery for breast cancer. Such a hard thing. I don't know her personally, but I'm sure she and her family can use the prayers.

Whining: About this freaking headache I have had all week. Augh. I know it's probably a combination of back tension and some problems with my glasses.

Breaking: My glasses. Long story short, Brett and I had one of those unfortunate snuggling incidents when we both decided to shift position at the same time, and his elbow whacked me right in the eye. The lens of my glasses is now cracked, and while the glasses were in sorry shape before, they are worse now.

Waiting: For our grocery delivery. We ordered from Safeway.com on Wednesday but couldn't have them delivered till I'd be home Saturday...so I am looking forward to that tomorrow!

Hoping: It's sunny on Saturday. We are going to the Mariners game. YAY!

Enjoying: The beautiful flowers my boss got me for Administrative Professionals Day.

Ok, that's about it. I've got to hit publish or this post, too, will just sit in the draft form indefinitely!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Thanks for the prayers, we are still camped out at the hospital but my mom is doing really well, and will likely be going home tomorrow. All of the prayers and support from around the world are being felt in full force.

Isabel said...

Lunch more often? YES, please.

So did you go to the game? This weekend was so nice. Babboo and I spent a lot of time outside on Saturday. Yummy.