Sunday, May 13, 2007

iz mah birfday

I haven't yet mentioned here how much I love www.icanhascheezburger.com. I am totally addicted to it. Brett thinks I'm totally off my rocker and that it's not really that funny, but he clearly just doesn't have the same (low) level of humor that I do.

Anyway, I saw this on there a few days ago and thought it was appropriate for Isabel and me today, since we share a birthday. Happy Birthday, Isabel!


Brett has something up his sleeve, so we are off now to do whatever fun thing he has planned. He already gets major kudos for getting up early today and braving the 30-minute-long line at Cafe Besalu to get me a (um, ok, TWO) pain au chocolat and a vanilla latte. He's a good husband!

4 comments:

sandra said...

happy birthday kathleen!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday!

Isabel said...

Happy Birthday to you and me!!!

I can't wait to hear about your Birhtday goodness ala Brett.

sara fincher said...

Happy Birthday a day late! hope you had fun!