Saturday, June 02, 2007

another update

I just got this update from my mom. She sent it about 10:15. I'm really worried about my sister, and I am worried that no one is there with her tonight. I'm frustrated that my dad wouldn't keep the baby so my mom could stay and that he or my stepmom didn't stay with her. I'm just really concerned. What if something happens when no one is there with her?

Please keep my sister in your prayers.

~~~~~~

Hi Leenie,
I was going to call but I don't want to wake you up. Melissa's fever was up when I left the hospital at about 9:45. I really hated to leave her but Dad & Sandy didn't want to keep Jake over night and I needed to bring him home. Pray she will be well cared for. At 8:30 tonight she thought it was 8:30 tomorrow morning, she is so disoriented. I am going to go to bed but I will probably be awake for a while.
Love You,
Mom

2 comments:

J + S said...

Praying for you and your sister... for health and a speedy recovery.

Love, Sarah

DMB said...

Hope that your sister is doing better. Please keep us posted.

D