- The new house is fantastic and is feeling more homey every day, as we get more and more boxes unpacked. Brett finally got our crappy Ikea bedframe (for which we paid $189 right after we were married, and which we have moved four times in four years) re-jury rigged last night (it's broken twice, but Brett's handy so he's just fixed it both times) (yes, we are cheap), so thankfully we are no longer sleeping on a mattress on the floor.
- It is very hard for a pregnant lady to get her butt up off of a mattress on the floor to go pee in the night. I'm just sayin'.
- The move went pretty smoothly, thanks in very large part to our friend Gregory and to our good friends Josh and Crystal. We really couldn't have done it without their help!
- We have no Internet at home as yet, thanks to Qwest's ridiculousness. I have called them no fewer than three times in the past two days and spoken with roughly four representatives, only to be told to call back to speak with someone else in a different department each time. Perhaps I'll have the time/energy to deal with it this weekend.
- Things are really crazy at work right now...that's all I'm going to say other than that it is really stressful.
- I get to see my really really good friend Daisy tomorrow, and I get to meet her baby!!! She is only in town for a couple of days for her sister-in-law's wedding, but we managed to find an hour or two tomorrow morning that we can connect. It means getting up at 7 a.m. on a Saturday, but for Daisy? I'll do it! I can't wait to give her a hug and to see her beautiful little girl in person.
- The Snugglefriend/He-She is dancing around in there a lot more these days. I am to the point now where when He/She moves, it feels like He/She is using my bladder as a trampoline. It's a really strange and pretty uncomfortable feeling, but I like feeling the movement so much that I don't mind too much.
- I'm 21 weeks pregnant today. Although you can't really tell in this picture, I still have the double belly, which annoys me. I look really big on the top belly and not so much on the bottom part. Oh well. I guess that's what you get for having fat rolls when you get pregnant. :P
Friday, September 07, 2007
I'm just going to use bullets here...too much to say, too little time.