Saturday, November 24, 2007

just under the wire

Wow; I almost forgot to post today. I was about to get in bed and I realized I hadn't yet, although I've been thinking about it all day.

It's not surprising that it totally slipped my mind with how crazy this weekend has been, but more about that later when I have more time to write. It's been crazy in both good ways and some really hard ones, but I'm too tired to go into it all now.

We head home tomorrow and I am looking forward to being back in our own house and our own bed, as right now we are sleeping on twin beds, which is no fun, especially when all you want to do is snuggle with each other and one of you is eight months pregnant and the bed is barely wide enough for both of you to begin with. Yeah, not so much.

That said, I'm exhausted (but hey, what's new?) so I am going to call this a post, even though I know it is a very lame excuse for a post, and go to bed.

No comments: