Monday, November 26, 2007

sick

Ok, I'm going to whine.

Know what sucks when you're pregnant? Having a cold.

My throat is sore and my ear hurts and I can't really take much for it at all. And that, my friends, is why you are getting one more in a slew of really, really lame-o blog posts, because Brett and I have spent all evening cleaning the house since his parents are coming, and I'm exhausted and sick and need my bed.

I'm really sorry. I hope that I'll be able to get a few more long ones written this week. I have some topics in mind that I really want to cover but this week is very busy so we'll have to see. Tomorrow night we have our community group for church, Wednesday Brett's parents are coming up from Portland, Wednesday night we are going out to dinner with some of Brett's co-workers, Thursday afternoon we have the ultrasound and then Thursday evening we have our childbirth class. Brett's parents will be here until Friday morning, too. So Friday is looking like the first free day I'll have, and it's the last NaBloPoMo day. *sigh* Oh well. At least I'm posting something, right?

No comments: