Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Fun with Flickr

Last night, Brett took Elanor out to Moped Monday, just the two of them. It was so hard to see them go! I nearly cried when the door closed behind them and I heard them drive away.

As a consolation to myself, though, I came straight downstairs to our computer and bought myself a Flickr Pro account, so that I can upload and organize all of the adorable photos we've taken so far and all the ones we'll take in the future.

So, if you ever want to see some Elanor cuteness, you can just go here, to the collection I made of Elanor photos. It's where I'll post new ones as I upload them, so check back often.

That doesn't mean I won't post some photos here on the blog; it means that I'll post a selection here but that all of them will be on my Flickr site. I'll post the link in my sidebar, too, so it will be handy if you want to click over and see what's new.

(Brett said she did great, and wasn't really fussy at all. He apologized after they got home, because he said he hadn't thought about how hard it would be for me to have him take her somewhere without me. I appreciated that; it was definitely hard. But it's something I want him to do, take her places, I mean, and we all survived, so it's ok. Plus I got a Flickr Pro account out of it. Heh.)

2 comments:

Kris said...

I remember the first time Adam took Ryan out without me. It was a blessing, but it was sad too. I'm glad she was good for him and that you got a little fun out of the deal!

Xin Lei said...

You will come to love those daddy/daughter dates! Dustin and E have a weekly breakfast date now...and I love the opportunity to sleep in a little longer :). Just remind Brett...NEVERY FORGET THE DIAPER BAG (that's happened on more than one occasion to Dustin when Fen was an infant...and it was NOT pretty!).