Monday, March 03, 2008

links

A quick housekeeping note: you may notice that I've cleaned up the links section in the sidebar. I've culled out some dead links, as well as some blogs that hadn't been updated in a while, and added some new ones. If I took your blog off, it's nothing personal, so no hard feelings, ok? Most likely, I took it off because it hasn't been updated in a while. (My cut-off was that if it hadn't been updated since January 1, I was deleting it.)

Also, if I added your blog and you'd rather I didn't link to you, please let me know and I'll take it down.

One more thing, if I don't currently link to you but you think I should (because I'm sure I'm missing a few blogs on this list), either comment in this post or drop me an email and I'll add you.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Xin Lei said...

aww, you added my blog...i'm honored :).

andbabybmakesthree said...

I'd love it if you wanted to add my blog: andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com

Also just curious what newspaper you worked at in Maine. My husband's aunt is a copy editor at the newspaper in Bangor.

D