Friday, April 18, 2008

WTF?

Uh. People?

This is what is happening outside right now:

Yes, that's right: snow. In Seattle. In April. And it's sticking! And while we were sitting in the kitchen about 30 minutes ago, drinking coffee, we saw a flash and heard the loudest crack of thunder I've ever heard. Yep, a snow and thunderstorm. The hell?

This is why I moved away from Maine, for Pete's sake!!! I couldn't handle the snow, especially the snow into April!

There's something seriously wrong in the world for this to be happening...

(For more pics of the snow, head to Flickr...)

3 comments:

Xin Lei said...

Wow...when I first looked at the picture, I thought maybe you and Elanor were standing in front of one of those fake snowy landscape backdrops. I can't believe it's snowing THERE and it's in the mid-60s HERE?! CRAZY!

Kris said...

It's amazing that it's April in Maine and there's no snow on the ground. It's been sunny and nice. Maybe you packed this bad weather with you when you moved... on accident?

Isabel said...

You know I HATE the snow also. And y parents were in town from Utah when the snow hit. They were all "What is going on here?"

Also, cute hat and scarf.